Why I Don't Use The Most Downloaded Caller ID Android Apk "Truecaller"?

truecaller new feature, truecaller, how truecaller works,never install truecaller, why not to install truecaller

According to the official report of Truecaller, there are more than 250 million people have downloaded this Caller ID Android Apk. I know most of you are using this Apk. It has a few awesome features. Right? But, I'm not using right now for a few reasons which I will share with you but before this, I'll share some best features of Truecaller.

Some Awesome Features of Truecaller:

[1] Blocking Number:

Using this feature you could block anyone's number. After blocking, if the person calls you, only a missed call alert will appear.

[2] Reduce of Spam Calls & Messages:

Spam Calls (ex: Customer Care, Advertisers, and other companies who calls you for their profit) will be blocked. Spam messages will not be delivered in the main Inbox.

[3] Know Unknown People:

If someone calls you, but the person's details are not available in your contact directory, then Truecaller will appear the person's name.

[4] Truedialer:

Truecaller app offers a dialer called "Truedialer". This looks so different and awesome than your default dialpad.

[5] Get Unknown Number Details by Searching:

You could know other person's details by searching his/her name or by searching his/her phone number. You can also see the profile picture of that person.
[6] Don't Need Internet Connectivity Everytime:

Once the unknown person's details appear using Truecaller, then there is no need of internet connectivity every time to know who is he. Whenever the person calls, his/her identity will appear whether there is no internet connectivity in your smartphone.

Why I Don't Use Truecaller Apk in my Smartphone?

A few months ago, I was the biggest fan of Truecaller. But, after knowing its business model, I uninstalled the app. Do you know how Truecaller earns?

[1] Advertisements:

It's OK. If someone providing us services and making money from showing advertisements, then OK. I have no objection.

[2] Data Sharing/Selling: 

It shares/sells users data with other countries advertising company. That means our privacy is not safe. We are being used by Truecaller. I love my privacy. That's why I uninstalled Truecaller Apk.

*If you love your privacy, then uninstall it. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments